Sign In

Contact - Heritage

Text Size a a a Print Print this page

Questions about Aboriginal heritage in the Settlement Area including the use of the NSHA should in the first instance be directed to the DPLH:

Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage's (DPLH) - South West Settlement Director

Jeremy Elliott, Director - South West Settlement

Email: South West Settlement Director

Ph: (08) 6551 8070

South West Aboriginal Land and Sea Council (SWALSC)

Peter Nettleton, Senior Legal Officer

Email: SWALSC Senior Legal Officer

Ph: (08) 9358 7400


Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety

Tony Bullen, General Manager Tenure and Native Title Branch

Email: General Manager Tenure and Native Title

Ph: (08) 9222 3333


WA Local Government Association (WALGA)

Local Government Authorities should contact WALGA in the first instance for general advice about their particular circumstances and the potential use of the NSHA.

Joanne Burges, Executive Manager - Planning and Place

Email: Executive Manager - Planning and Place

Ph: (08) 9213 2018








Acknowledgement of Country

The Government of Western Australia acknowledges the traditional custodians throughout Western Australia and their continuing connection to the land, waters and community. We pay our respects to all members of the Aboriginal communities and their cultures; and to Elders both past and present.