The Department’s purpose is to deliver high quality advice, services and support to enable the Premier and Government to serve the Western Australian community well.
Our key policy goals include:
- Deliver a high level of effective support and policy advice to meet the identified needs of executive government;
- Show leadership and give support to agencies to identify and promote options for innovative government service delivery to better reflect community needs;
- Maximise benefits to Western Australians from engagement with the Commonwealth Government;
- Strengthen policy capacity across government; and
- Build the capability and commitment of our people, and the support processes and systems to deliver our goals.