To be recognised as well informed, collaborative and innovative in our leadership of the WA public sector.
We lead the public sector in providing whole-of-Government advice and support to the Premier and Cabinet, in their service of the Western Australian community.
The Department is committed to the Public Sector Code of Ethics and is guided by its Code of Conduct.
Every day we value:
- Respect and recognise the contribution of all colleagues.
- Work collaboratively and professionally.
- Open to and draw on a diversity of ideas and views.
- Provide clear advice and support, even where there is ambiguity.
- Communicate effectively with others and consider their feedback.
- Bring a consistent approach to our work.
- Empower and enable others to do their best.
- Commit to personal development and on-going learning.
- Take ownership of our tasks and decisions.
- Act in a transparent and ethical manner.
- Make objective decisions and be fully accountable for our actions.
- Make ourselves accessible.