Work for Us
Thank you for considering the Department of the Premier and Cabinet (DPC) as a potential employer.
We make a difference through leadership and innovation.
We deliver high quality advice, services and support to enable the Premier and Government to serve the Western Australian community well.
Working in the Department will give employees a broad overview in areas such as public policy formulation, public administration and state administrative matters.
The Department delivers the following key services:
- strategic policy advice, support and solutions to the Premier;
- facilitation of the business of Cabinet and Executive Council;
- support services to Ministers and members of Parliament to assist them to meet their purposes;
- coordination and facilitation of Government policies,
- programmes and operations;
- education services relating to the Constitution and systems of government; and
- a secure and confidential government publishing service.
- Flexible working arrangements, including start and finish times
- 4 weeks annual leave per year
- 2 days Public Service Holidays in Lieu
- 13 weeks long service leave after 7 years
- Salary packaging options
- Study leave
- Paid Parental leave
- Deferred salary arrangements (ability to reduce income by 20% per year over 4 years and have paid leave in the fifth year at 80%)
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program (counselling)
Please refer to the advertisement for relevant contact officer details.
I wish you well with your application.
Peter Conran AM